Fast web hosting: Let’s face it, all website owners want it – no, need it. That’s why we at HostPapa do everything we can to ensure our clients enjoy a high level of website performance, day in and day out.
Which brings us to CloudFlare. CloudFlare has taken the website hosting world by storm – thousands upon thousands have activated this service and reaped its benefits. CloudFlare promises to “supercharge your website” at no cost! Which sounds great, but… what exactly does it mean?
Here’s 5 simple reasons that CloudFlare is so popular:
- It makes websites faster. CloudFlare distributes and stores your website’s static content in its data centres, strategically located around the world, regardless of your server’s physical location. Your visitors will be routed to the closest data centre, ensuring the fastest possible service. Your web pages will load, on average, twice as fast! As an added bonus: search engines love fast web hosting.
- It optimizes website performance. CloudFlare has a number of website optimization tools to help your website look good and load quickly on both desktop computers and mobile devices. HostPapa customers report that even web pages with widgets and third-party software show a dramatic boost in website performance.
- It maximizes uptime. CloudFlare’s next-generation Content Delivery Network is designed for peak efficiency, with built in redundancy. If there is ever an issue at any of CloudFlare’s 32 global data centres, your visitors will automatically be directed to another.
- It provides enhanced security and protection. By enabling CloudFlare on your HostPapa account, you not only improve your website hosting experience, but you join a growing international community of users. An attack on any user is quickly identified and blocked for the entire community. CloudFlare protects against cross-site scripting, SQL injection, comment spam, bot crawlers, and much more.
- It’s easy to activate. There is no code to change, no hardware or software to install. Simply set up an account and choose which domains you want to protect. HostPapa customers will see a CloudFlare icon in their cPanel – just click and get started. In as little as five minutes, you’ll be enjoying superior website performance.
CloudFlare is proving to be quite popular among HostPapa customers, for all the reasons above. We’d love to hear about your experiences – try it out and let us know what you think!