The Fastest Cache plugin for WordPress can significantly improve the performance of your WordPress site. In a default WordPress installation, an HTML page is dynamically created each time the page is viewed. This requires server-side PHP and MySQL resources. When the Fastest Cache plugin is enabled, pages are cached as static content, meaning they are not recreated for each page view. WordPress administrator maintain full control of which content is cached and can delete cached files at any time.
- Delete the cache at any time – The admin user can delete the cache at any time, ensuring all pages are recreated at the next visit.
- Cache timeout – The cache timeout wizard allows you to easily specify how long cached files are maintained based on full or partial file name.
- Preload cache – Automatically create a cache of every page, or type of page, in your site.
- Browser caching – Repeat visitors can maintain a local cache of common files, reducing page load times even further.
- Exclude mobile caching – Exclude caching for mobile devices, so mobile users won’t see cached desktop versions of pages.
For more information about installing plugins and improving WordPress performance, see the following HostPapa knowledge base articles:
If you have any questions or need help, contact HostPapa Support by opening a support ticket. Details about how to open a support ticket are here.