If you are a Managed WordPress customer with a GoDaddy domain, you need to point your domain to HostPapa. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click on My WordPress to access your Managed WordPress control panel.
- Under Site Information, locate your CDN site URL (e.g. eisp8ck5xl.wpdns.site):
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to the DNS Management for the domain you want to point to your Managed WordPress service.
- Locate the A record for your APEX domain. Note: This is either @ or your domain.
- Click the pencil icon to the far right of this record to edit it.
- Locate the field Points to.
- Update this field with the following IP address: 18.104.22.168
- Click Save.
- Locate the www record.
- If the www record exists, edit the www record to point to your CDN URL (e.g., eisp8ck5xl.wpdns.site)
- If the www does not exist, please create the record as follows:
Host: Your CDN URL (eisp8ck5xl.wpdns.site)
That’s it! Your domain is now pointing to your Managed WordPress platform and it will take some time for DNS to update.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.