If you are a Managed WordPress customer with Cloudflare, you need to point your domain to Managed WordPress. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click on My WordPress to access your Managed WordPress control panel.
- Under Site Information, locate your CDN site URL (e.g. eisp8ck5xl.wpdns.site):
- Log in to your Cloudflare Account.
- Click the domain you wish to change DNS for.
- Now you’ll need to create/edit two CNAME DNS records for your domain:
For root domain or APEX “@”:
For www subdomain:
Note: Do not enable proxying on these records. You will want them to be DNS ONLY (“gray clouded”), so they do not go through Cloudfare’s proxy.
That’s it! Great job! Your website is now pointed to your Managed WordPress platform.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.