If you are a HostPapa Managed WordPress customer with a Cloudflare domain, you need to point your domain to Managed WordPress. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click on My WordPress.
- Select the website name you would like to manage.
- Scroll down to Site Information and locate your site’s CDN URL (e.g. eisp8ck5xl.wpdns.site):
- Log in to your Cloudflare Account.
- Click the domain you wish to change DNS for.
- Now you’ll need to create/edit two CNAME DNS records for your domain:
For root domain or APEX “@”:
For www subdomain:
Note: Do not enable proxying on these records. You will want them to be DNS ONLY (“gray clouded”), so they do not go through Cloudfare’s proxy.
That’s it! Great job! Your website is now pointed to your Managed WordPress platform.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.