Photo Gallery by WD Plugin enhances the core photo gallery features in WordPress with an array of customization options, layout templates and advanced features.
The plugin allows you to create fully responsive image and video galleries that automatically resize depending on the size of screen. A free edition can be downloaded and installed from the WordPress Plugin repository, while a commercial edition, WordPress Photo Gallery Pro supports extended features.
Photo Gallery by WD supports a variety of gallery views, including:
- Thumbnails gallery view
- Masonry gallery view for multi-size thumbnails (commercial version)
- Mosaic gallery view (commercial version)
- Slideshow (comes with Slideshow effects)
- Image Browser for single image display with a possibility of switching between images
- Compact Album view
- Masonry Album view (commercial version)
- Extended Album view for displaying albums with descriptions
- Blog Style gallery view (commercial version)
Images and videos can be displayed in a lightbox, with automatically generated thumbnails and a selection of slideshow transitions to enhance the viewing experience. You’ll also find support for WordPress widgets, allowing you to embed image galleries in the sidebar, footer and elsewhere on your site.
Feature addons can be purchased to provide even more functionality, including Ecommerce support (for displaying and selling images from your website), Facebook photo and video integration and enhanced gallery import/export support between WordPress sites.
Find out more about Photo Gallery by WD for WordPress over at the WordPress repository and to learn how to install and configure the plugin, read this HostPapa knowledge base article: How to install and set up Photo Gallery by WD in WordPress.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Follow this link to learn how.