If you’re a Pro or Ultra customer, you received a Wildcard SSL certificate from HostPapa included with your hosting package.
For more information, make sure to read our in-depth guide on SSL certificates.
To activate your Wildcard SSL certificate, please follow these steps:
- Complete the purchase of a Pro or Ultra plan.
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard homepage, find the Service Setups section. Then under Product/Service, find Wildcard SSL Certificate.
- Click the Complete setup link to the right of the SSL Certificate. A pop-up will appear with a description of the service and an Install button. Once you have read the description, click the Install button.
- A thank you message will appear once your service has been installed.
Please Note: Wildcard SSL Certificates only come included in the Pro and Ultra web hosting plans.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.