phpMyAdmin is a popular application for managing MySQL databases. Alongside everyday tasks such as adding, deleting and modifying data, fields, and tables, you can also use phpMyAdmin to run SQL queries.
How to run SQL queries on a database with phpMyAdmin
1) Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3) Scroll down to the Databases section and select phpMyAdmin.
4) Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database you wish to run the query.
5) Now select the SQL tab from the top of the screen.
6) Enter your SQL query in the text box and select Go to run.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.