This article will show you how to reset your forgotten HostPapa Device Backup password. If you already know your password and want to change it for security reasons, read the article How to change your HostPapa Device Password.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Log in to the My Data Portal using your HostPapa Device Backup credentials.
- Click the option Forgot your Password?
- Enter the email address or username you use to access your HostPapa Device Backup account.
- Click on the Submit button, and you will get the following confirmation:
- When you receive the email with the subject HostPapa Backup – Password Reset, open it and click on the link Reset Password.
- Enter your new password in the fields: New Password and Confirm Password. Then, click the Change Password button.
If you need help with your HostPapa Device Backup, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.