What does jQuery Easy do?
- Retrieves jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Reorders libraries and calls for better compatibility
- Removes unnecessary libraries and calls added by other extensions and plugins
- Allows you to enable jQuery Easy on the entire site or only on specific sections or pages
- Optionally disables the MooTools library in the frontend
- Generates detailed reports describing what changes were made by the plugin
For more information about jQuery Easy, see the How to install the jQuery Easy extension for Joomla! article.
If you have any questions or need help, you can always contact HostPapa Support by opening a support ticket. Details about how to open a support ticket are here.