You can update your WHOIS information through the HostPapa Dashboard by following these steps:
- Log into your dashboard at http://hostpapa.com/dashboard
- Click My Domains.
- In the list of domains, click the domain you wish to update.
- Click the Lock tab.
- If the domain supports locking/unlocking, unlock your domain.
- In the expanded details section, click the Contacts tab.
- Select the appropriate contact (Registrant, Admin, Billing, Technical).
- Enter the updated information.
Note: If all contact types need the same information, ensure the “Update contact information for all contact types” checkbox is checked.
- Click Update. The contact information is updated.
Note: If the “Update contact information for all contact types” checkbox is checked, all four contact areas will update to the new information.
- If you unlocked your domain name, be sure to click the Lock tab and lock your domain again.
Please remember that if you update the Registrant’s email address on a domain ending with .ca, you will not be able to transfer this domain for the next 60 days.