You can use phpMyAdmin to rename your database table. To do so, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your HostPapa dashboard.
2. Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3. If you have more than one domain associated with your HostPapa account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
4. From the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
5. In the narrow left column, select the database containing the table you wish to rename. The screen will refresh with all of the tables found in that database.
6. Click on the table you wish to rename. The screen will refresh with the selected tables’ information.
7. Click on the Operations tab. The screen will refresh again.
8. In the Table options group, type a new name for the table in the Rename table to field.
9. Click the Go button in the lower right, and the table will be renamed.
HostPapa offers a tutorial video on this process. A tutorial series is also available for phpMyAdmin.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.