To push the staging copy to the live website using WordPress Manager by Softaculous, follow these steps.
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click on the My cPanel tab.
- Use the Search area to find the WordPress Manager by Softaculous.
- Find the staging installation that you want to push live and click the arrow down to expand the options list:
- Click on the Push to Live button:
- On the new page, confirm the push to live action by pressing the Push to Live button:
- Once done, you will see the progress bar and the message about the result of the push to live progress:
- You’re done!
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.