With your HostPapa dashboard, it has never been easier to pay your invoices. In the following steps, we’ll show you how to pay your HostPapa invoices.
- Log in to your HostPapa dashboard.
- Click on My Billing.
- From the Filter by dropdown menu, sort your invoices by Unpaid.
- Click on the Pay icon (looks like a credit card, found on the far right).
- Once the payment window opens, select the Payment Type you would like to use.
- If you’re paying with a credit card and have more than one card associated with your HostPapa account, choose the one you would like to use from the Credit Card dropdown. For instructions on how to add a new credit card, check out our Knowledge Base article.
- Note: If your invoice is not paid in full by the due date, your service will automatically be suspended. To avoid service interruption, we strongly recommend paying your invoice in full.
- After reviewing your Total Payment, click Charge Now.
Payments should be applied to your account immediately. Please note, however, that PayPal e-checks can take up to 14 days to be processed.
If your hosting account was suspended due to an overdue invoice, please complete payment and then open a support ticket from your dashboard, and let us know to re-establish your account.