Follow these steps to change your cPanel password.
How to change your cPanel password
1. Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2. Click on My cPanel or My WordPress. If you have more than one domain associated with your HostPapa account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
3. Click on your username to access the dropdown menu.
4. Click Password & Security.
5. Fill out the Change Password form, then click Change your password now!
Remember that you have more than one password with HostPapa, and changing this password only changes your cPanel and FTP access. You also have a dashboard password which will not be updated by making this change.
If you have forgotten your cPanel password, or if you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.