HostPapa reseller hosting packages come with a fixed amount of bandwidth. Bandwidth refers to the amount of data that can be transferred to and from your account in one month.
For example, if someone downloads a 10KB file from your site, they use 10KB of bandwidth from your account. As well, each time someone visits your site, he or she is downloading your home page and thus using bandwidth.
Your bandwidth allocations are reset on the first of every month.
As a reseller, if you find you do not have enough bandwidth to meet the needs of yourself or your customers, you may upgrade your package or purchase another package.
Reseller package info and pricing can be found here:
To upgrade at any time, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Click on My Support.
- Click on the Open New Ticket tab.
- Your Name and Email Address will be prepopulated.
- Enter a Subject, choose the department you wish to submit the ticket to and enter the Ticket Details.
- If required, you may also add an attachment.
- Click the orange Submit button.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.