For security reasons, Cloudflare does not proxy traffic to wildcard subdomains. You have to explicitly list each subdomain as a CNAME in your DNS records to be able to activate Cloudflare.
- How to enable Protection Power Pro on your website
- How to restore my files using HostPapa Automated Website Backup
- How to enable Cloudflare on your domain
- How to install your SSL certificate
- The meaning of SiteLock email scan results and how to fix issues
- How to set up SiteLock Detect included with your Business Pro plan