The cPanel server administration dashboard is available in several languages, alongside English. If you wish to change the cPanel language, follow these steps.
How to change the language in cPanel
1. Log in to your HostPapa dashboard.
2. Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3. Select Change Language from the Preferences menu.
You can also click on your username from the top left corner and choose Change Language from the dropdown menu.
4. Use the Select a Language dropdown menu to choose an alternative language.
5. Click the Change button to proceed.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.