Please note: As of November 21, 2013, new shared web hosting accounts no longer include the Soholaunch site builder tool. Instead, we are pleased to include the HostPapa Website Builder with all new accounts.
About HostPapa Website Builder: https://www.hostpapa.com/knowledgebase/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/2525
In order to restore a site you backed up with Soholaunch Pro, follow these steps:
- Log into your sohoadmin page (normally located at http://yourdomain.com/sohoadmin)
- Click on Backup/Restore under the Administrative Features subtitle.
- Click on the select button next to Select Backup File under the “Upload and import site backup file” subtitle.
- Select the file you downloaded when backing up you site and click OK. (This file will be on your local hard disk.)
- Click on the Import Backup File button on the sohoadmin page.
- When the upload is complete, it will appear in the list of backups at the bottom of this page under Backup Title.
- Restore your site by clicking on the Restore link to the right of the backup.