Please note: As of November 21, 2013, new shared web hosting accounts no longer include the Soholaunch site builder tool. Instead, we are pleased to include the HostPapa Website Builder with all new accounts.
About HostPapa Website Builder: https://www.hostpapa.com/knowledgebase/kb/about-hostpapa-website-builder/
Support articles: https://www.hostpapa.com/knowledgebase/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/69
To back up your Soholaunch Pro-created site, follow these steps:
- Log into your sohoadmin page (normally located at http://yourdomain.com/sohoadmin)
- Click on Backup/Restore under the Administrative Features subtitle.
- Enter a name for your backup in the Backup Title field, and add any notes you may have for the backup in the User Notes field.
- Click the Back-Up Website Now! button.
- After the backup is complete, it will appear in the list of backups at the bottom of this page under Backup Title.
- IMPORTANT: Download your backup file by clicking on the Download link to the right of the backup.
- Log out of sohoadmin by clicking on the Logout icon at the top of the page.