Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
HostPapa Website Builder’s Facebook Page publishing feature allows you to seamlessly integrate your website and publish it as a new tab on your Facebook Page. Please consult your plan details to see if the Facebook Page publishing feature is applicable to your plan. You may add this service either by upgrading your hosting plan (through a ticket with Support) or Website Builder plan simply through your HostPapa dashboard: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
How to enable the Facebook Page publishing feature
You can enable Facebook publishing by following these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the Publish button.
- Next to Facebook Publishing click on Configure.
- In the dialog box that opens, click on Connect with Facebook. You will be taken through the process, which includes a one-time sign-in to your Facebook account. This is done to allow the website builder to communicate with your page and publish to it.
- If you have more than one Facebook Page, select the Facebook Page you’d like to publish your site on.
- Click OK.
- Your Facebook Page will automatically be updated when you republish your HostPapa Website Builder site.
A HostPapa Website Builder site can only be connected to one Facebook page. If you connect your site to a new Facebook page, the previous connection is broken and the tab on the first page won’t resolve. If you’d like to create tabs on multiple Facebook timelines, we suggest you create multiple HostPapa Website Builder websites.
If you don’t have a Facebook page, you can learn how to create here
HostPapa Website Builder’s Facebook publishing will still work if you didn’t update your Facebook page to the new timeline, but your page will have a horizontal scroll bar.