Note: This tutorial is meant only for information and sharing purposes, this is not legal advice. For legal matters, seek professional help from a lawyer.
- Written clearly and concisely.
- Easily accessible from your website.
- The data you collect
- Why you use the data
- How you obtain the data
- How long you retain the data
- Where do you share the collected data
- How can users access their data, change their data, or delete their data
- How can they opt out from letting you collect their data
- When selecting a free one, watch out for upsells. Many free generators will try to upsell you on other sites and services, change your information or get your consent for special offers.
- A paid option might be a good idea, as it will not compromise your security.
Click here if you need instructions on setting up Terms of Service on your website as well.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.