This article explains how to disable backups during selected hours in HostPapa Device Backup through your My Data Portal. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the My Data Portal using your HostPapa Device Backup credentials.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system from which you wish to Disable Backup During Selected Hours. (Note: The system must have the status: Connected).
- Scroll down to Disable Backup During Selected Hours section.
- You can select hours during AM or PM.
- After selecting the hours you want to disable, click on the Block selected hours button to save the changes.
If you need help with your HostPapa Device Backup, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.