Every email you receive includes message headers that contain valuable information. You don’t normally need to know what’s in those headers, but when you have email errors, those headers help HostPapa Support figure out what’s wrong. Follow the steps below to view headers in Yahoo Mail and MSN/Live Mail.
How to view headers in Yahoo! Mail
- Log in to Yahoo! Mail.
- Open the message for which you wish to view the headers.
- Click the More icon above the message pane.
- In the menu, select View Raw Message. A new tab will open containing your message’s headers, which you can now copy and paste.
How to view headers in MSN/Live Mail
- Log in to your MSN/Live Mail account.
- Open your inbox.
- Hover over the message on which you wish to view the headers.
- Right-click the message and select View message source.
- Your message’s headers are now available to copy and paste.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.