Before you can start using HostPapa’s email services, you first need to create an email account in cPanel:
- Log in to your HostPapa dashboard.
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your HostPapa account, click on the appropriate domain link.
- From the Mail section, click on the Email Accounts icon.
- In the Email field, enter the text you would like to appear in front of the “@” symbol. If you have several domains linked to your HostPapa account, select a domain from the drop-down field on the right of the “@” symbol.
- Type a password in the Password field. Make sure it is a secure password (nothing too simple or straightforward). Unless you want a very long, complex password, do not click on the Password Generator button, as it will replace your password with a new one.
- Enter the password one more time in the Password (again) field.
- Beside Mailbox Quota, select Unlimited or enter a number in the field. This is the size of your mailbox. If you type in a specific number, you will not be able to send or receive emails should your mailbox ever fill up. If this happens, you will have to change the quota or delete some of the emails stored on the server.
- Click the Create Account button. A “Created Account” message will appear to let you know your email address has been set up.
Once the new email account is created, it will appear in a list beneath the grey form. You can log in to the new account and start using it right away! You can also link an email client program (Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc.) to your email account.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.