Follow these instructions to change MX records with GoDaddy:
- Go to the DNS Management page.
- In the Records section, click the pencil icon next to an existing MX record.
- Update the record as required with your HostPapa information and click on Save.
Creating a new MX record with GoDaddy:
- Log in to your Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain to access Domain Settings.
- In Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- In the Records section, at the bottom, click Add.
- Select MX under Type.
- Complete the fields: Host, Points to, Priority and TTL. You can find your HostPapa email information here.
- Click Save.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.