This article will show you how to change your password in the HostPapa Dashboard. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner to open the menu and select Change My Password.
3. At the new screen, type in your current password.
4. Enter your new password twice to verify it. Make sure it is a minimum of 8 characters, including at least 1 letter and 1 number.
5. Click Update Password to save your changes.
If you don’t remember your current password and need to reset the Dashboard’s password, please check out this article.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your Dashboard.