In this article, we’ll show you how to use Plesk Presence Builder.
To create a website with Plesk Presence Builder, follow these steps:
- Access your Plesk control panel through your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Go to Websites & Domains.
- Locate your domain name.
- Scroll down and select Presence Builder.
- Select a topic that suits your website.
- Fill in your website details.
- Click Create Site to start building the website.
- Once the website is created, it will load a page where you can edit the content and design of your site.
- After building the website, you can hit the Publish button to put the website live.
If you need help with Plesk, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.