In this article, we’ll show you how to create an email account in Plesk.
To create a Plesk email account, follow these steps:
- Click Create Mail Address.
- Type your chosen email address, and specify the domain the email will be created under (if you have more than one domain on your account).
- Add an external email address to use to reset your password if you ever lose access to your primary email.
- Enter and confirm a password of 5 or more characters.
- Make sure the Mailbox checkbox is checked. You should only leave this unchecked if you want to use this email address as an email forwarder (sending all emails to another address).
- Specify the Mailbox size (or use the default size, which will depend on your plan).
- Click Ok to create your Plesk email account.
If you need help with Plesk, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.