In this article, we’ll show you how to see how many visitors your website gets, along with other Plesk website visit statistics.
To preview your site, follow these steps:
- Locate the domain you want to view statistics for.
- Click Web Statistics. A separate window will appear. You will need to enter your FTP username and password to access your website statistics.
- Select SSL/TLS Web Statistics in the menu to view statistics for web pages viewed from SSL/TLS-secured areas of your site (via Webalizer or AWStats).
- Select FTP Statistics on the left pane (or in View More Statistics on the right) to view statistics for files downloaded over the file transfer protocol.
- You can also view site statistics by visiting https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat – you’ll need to enter your FTP username and password to view.
If you need help with Plesk, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.