In this article, we’ll show you how to forward a domain in Plesk and how to make an existing domain a domain forwarder. Just follow the steps:
How to forward a new domain
2. Go to Websites & Domains.
3. Click Add Domain.
4. Complete the fields in the form.
- In the Domain name box, add the domain name from which you want to redirect visitors.
- In Webspace, your current domain will be set by default.
- In Hosting type, select Forwarding.
- In Forwarding Settings, add the Destination address to which you want to redirect visitors.
5. Click Add Domain.
How to make an existing domain a domain forwarder
Note: You will not be able to edit the Hosting Type for the primary domain. However, this is available for additional domains in the hosting account/subscription.
1. Go to Websites & Domains.
2. Select Hosting Settings.
3. Change the fields as follows:
- In Hosting type, click Change.
- Select Forwarding from the drop-down.
- In Destination address, add the URL address to which you want to redirect visitors.
- In the Forwarding type, choose standard or frame forwarding.
If you need help with Plesk, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.