Content management systems (CMS) are third-party applications. They provide a user interface for adding and editing your content, including pages, scripts, files, and multimedia content.
The most popular CMS options in Plesk are:
- WordPress: free, open-source blogging tool
- Joomla: free, open-source CMS for publishing web content
- Drupal: free, open-source CMS framework.
To create a website with a CMS, you need to have the CMS installed on your hosting account. Follow these steps to download a CMS as a web application:
- Find the CMS you’d like to download in the list of available applications and install it.
- Create your website in the CMS.
Note: Only content management systems allowed by your hosting subscription can be downloaded. HostPapa supports WordPress, Concrete5, Drupal, Joomla, and Typo3. If your chosen CMS is not available on the list of applications, check out the documentation for that CMS.
If you need help with Plesk, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.