Note: This article refers to websites created using HostPapa Website Builder
If you have found a video you would like to add to your page that’s on another video-sharing site, you can copy the HTML embed code provided and add it to your page. This article shows you how to add a video from vimeo.com. Visit vimeo.com and choose the video you would like to add to your site then follow these steps:
- Click on the Embed button. A dialog box will open with code that you can copy (copy it by highlighting the code, and using ctrl-C or right-click > copy).
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular, the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- When you are satisfied with your widget, click Get the Code.
- The HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use ctrl-V to paste or right-click > paste).
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the video appear on your page.