Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
If you have found a video you would like to add to your page that’s on another video-sharing site, you can copy the HTML embed code provided and add it to your page. This article shows you how to add a video from vimeo.com. Visit vimeo.com and choose the video you would like to add to your site then follow these steps:
- Click on the Embed button. A dialog box will open with code that you can copy (copy it by highlighting the code, and using ctrl-C or right-click > copy).
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular, the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- When you are satisfied with your widget, click Get the Code.
- The HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use ctrl-V to paste or right-click > paste).
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the video appear on your page.