Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
You can easily create a link to your email address with our Link Editor. When visitors click on this link, an email will open up in their default email program with your email address already filled in.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop the Text Widget onto your page.
- Type your email address or the text you would like visitors to click on.
- Highlight your email address or text for the email link.
- Click on the Link button (it’s the button that looks like a chain link with the word Link) in the Text Editing Toolbar.
- In the Link Editor, enter your email address in the third box.
- Click on OK.
This article is also available in: Spanish