Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
If you would like to rename your site, here are the steps:
- In the Sitebuilder, click on the Site tab.
- Click on the pencil to the right of your site’s name to edit or change it.
- Make your changes in the dialog box.
- Click on Rename Site.
All newly created pages will reflect the new name. Your old pages will still have the old site name in the page heading, but you can easily change this. Here’s how to change it:
- Click on Page > Page Properties > H1 Heading.
- Edit or change your site’s name in the Heading section.
- Click Save.