Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
Before you get started, you will need to look at the dimensions of the banner area of your style (this will be displayed at the bottom of the dialog box when you click on the banner area) so that you can create your banner to be the proper size.
Next, follow these steps:
- Go to PicMonkey (go directly to PicMonkey, not through the website builder).
- Click on Create a Collage so that you can upload your photos, select your layout, spacing, and colours.
- One important thing you need to do is to resize your banner to fit the banner area. You do this by editing the numbers in the bottom bar underneath your collage (they are listed as 1024 x 1024 by default).
- Enter the new dimensions. Make sure that the lock icon is set to Unlock Proportions. This means that the image’s proportions are locked and ensures that your collage doesn’t look stretched or squashed when you change the dimensions.
- Once you’ve set up your banner collage, then click on the Save button on the top menu.
- The left-hand menu will open up with various save options.
- Save your collage to your computer.
For steps on how to upload your new banner, please check out this tutorial: Adding a Banner.