Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
Follow these steps if you would like to add your own buttons from PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal Business or Premier account at paypal.com.
- Your PayPal account Summary page will open and at the top of the page, select Tools, and then All Tools.
- Scroll to PayPal buttons and click Open.
- Click Select button for the type of button you want to create (Buy Now).
- The Create PayPal payment button page will open and display the button’s configuration options.
- Customize the buttons you would like to use and enter payment details.
- Click Create Button on the Create a PayPal payment button page and copy the HTML code provided.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular).
- Paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste) into the HTML editor.
- When you are done, click OK.
Remember to save and republish your site for your custom buttons to appear online.
Here are some pre-created examples of the Buy Now button that you can use.
This article is also available in: Spanish