Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
If you would like a “blank” template, we suggest using Super Flat or Skyline. These templates can be found by going to Style > Change Template > Free in your Sitebuilder.
Once you have selected Super Flat, Skyline or another template of your choice, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Style > Designer.
2. Under “Colors”, click Background Image.
3. A dialog box will open up.
4. Click Edit > No Image.
5. Then, click Background Color and select None. Repeat for Foreground Color. This will remove all the color and make it white.
6. Now, click Banner Image. You want to repeat Steps 3-5.
7. Finally, click Content Background. Select None.
8. You want to repeat Step 7 for “Navigation Background” and “Footer Background Color”.
There are also other templates which provide you with a plain white background as part of their background color options:
These templates can also be found by going to Style > Change Template > Free in your Sitebuilder. Hover over the template thumbnail to see the customization features available.