Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
You can place AdSense on your page by using the Google AdSense Widget:
- Click on Widgets and change the drodown from Popular to Ecommerce.
- Drag and drop the Google AdSense Widget onto your page.
- In the dialog box that opens, click on the link to sign up for an AdSense account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you’ve registered your account and customized your ad, copy the advertising code provided by Google.
- Paste the code back in the dialog box on your HostPapa Website Builder site. Click Save.
Please note: You might not see the ad immediately as it can take a short while for it to be initialized by Google. Wait few a minutes and click refresh for the ads to display. Your site needs to be published before Google can initialize the ads. If you have not already done so, please publish your site before trying to place Google Ads.