Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
You can add a Reddit button to your site by following these steps:
- Go to http://www.reddit.com/buttons
- Choose the button you would like and click on view code.
- Copy the code (you can do this by highlighting it, right-click > copy or Ctrl-C).
- Drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular).
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
- Click Save.