Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
Follow these steps if you would like to add a player that plays more than one track:
- Upload your music files into your File Manager.
- Drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page.
- Paste in the following code into the HTML editor:
- <a href=”https://yoursite.com/resources/musicfile.mp3”>your text goes here
- Replace the following:
- yoursite.com with the name of your published site.
- musicfile.mp3 with the name of your music file.
- your text goes here with the text you would like to appear on your site.
- You will need a new a href code for each of your files.
- In the same HTML editor, add this code after your href tags:
- Click on OK.
- Save and republish your site.