CloudFlare leverages the knowledge of a diverse community of website and web developers to power a new type of security service. Online threats range from nuisances like comment spam and excessive bot crawling to malicious attacks like SQL injection and denial of service (DOS) attacks. CloudFlare provides security protection against all of these types of threats.
- Automatic learning of new attacks
- CloudFlare's technology automatically detects new attacks against any website on its network. Once the threat is identified, CloudFlare will block the attack for both the particular website, and the entire community.
- Ridiculously easy security
- CloudFlare lets you choose, simply, the security setting you want for your website. You can choose between I'm under attack!, High, Medium, Low, and Essentially off. Provide full defense, or stop only the worst threats. Behind the scenes, CloudFlare learns about your site and automatically tunes protection to your particular needs.
- Threat reports and details
- CloudFlare shows you the list of threats that have been stopped from reaching your website in easy-to-read reports. You can sort and see threats by type, country of origin, and severity. CloudFlare protects against a range of threats: cross site scripting, SQL injection, comment spam, excessive bot crawling, email harvesters, and more.