Once you’ve configured and activated your HostPapa Basic or Advanced Email service, you can proceed to set up your email account in Mail for Windows 10.
For easy webmail access, you can always use this URL https://webmail.yourdomain.com or this one https://yourdomain.com/webmail from any browser. Alternatively, you can use https://mail.papamail.net/ URL.
Open the Start menu and launch Mail, or click the envelope in the task bar. The first time you run the app, you’ll see a welcome screen that looks like this:
Click + Add account to get started. In the Choose an account panel, select Other account.
Enter your email address, sender name and email account password, then click Sign in.
Mail will attempt to automatically retrieve your server details. If successful, your account will be set up and your email downloaded.
If you’ve previously configured an email account in Mail, first click the Gear icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Settings menu.
Now click Manage Accounts, then Add account.
You can proceed to configure your account using the steps above.
Manual account configuration
If Mail is unable to locate your server or email account automatically after three attempts, you will be able to manually configure your server details.
Enter the following:
- Email address: Your full email address.
- User name: Your email account user name.
- Password: Your email server password.
- Account name: Provide a name that will allow you to distinguish this email account from others in the Mail app.
- Send your messages using this name: Enter a sender name.
- Incoming email server: For POP or IMAP accounts, use mail.papamail.net
- Account type: Select POP3 or IMAP4 from the dropdown menu.
- Outgoing (SMTP) mail server: For POP or IMAP accounts, use mail.papamail.net
Ensure all boxes are checked at the bottom of the panel, then click Sign In to complete configuration.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Follow this link to learn how.