Terms & Policies
Civil Subpoena Policy
- with express permission from the customer;
- when required or permitted by law; and
- to comply with legal process properly served on HostPapa or one of its affiliates by court order and/or law enforcement.
- Request Notice: If you seek the identity or information related to a HostPapa customer in connection with a civil legal matter, you must fax, mail, or serve HostPapa with a valid subpoena or court order. Please send your request to:Mailing Address:
Attention: Legal Department
5063 North Service Road
Please do not send these requests by email. We will confirm via email, fax, telephone or mail the acceptance of this information and will respond in due process.
- Fees: HostPapa is entitled to get reimbursed for professional services associated with complying with the civil process and will invoice the person or entity submitting the civil subpoena, court order or any request for information pertaining to the compliance of this request. Payment must be made within thirty (30) days from the receipt of the HostPapa invoice. Instructions for payment will be provided on the invoice.The fee structure is as follows (all prices are in U.S. dollars and applicable taxes will be charged in addition to the fees below):Research or Discovery: $100/hour
Federal Express or Courier Service: Billed at cost
Copies: $0.50 per page
Disks or storage devices: $25 per unit
- Notice to Customer and Response Time: Upon receipt of a valid civil subpoena or court order, HostPapa will promptly notify the customer whose information is sought via email or mail, where permitted by law, to allow for a customer response.
- Email Policies: HostPapa will not produce the content of an individual email address or email content, unless under direct court order or in limited circumstances. Please be advised that HostPapa email servers do not retain deleted or sent email. HostPapa reserves the right to request a copy of the complaint and any supporting documentation that demonstrates how the HostPapa email address is related to pending litigation or underlying subpoena.