Integrate additional services or features into your website to improve visitor experience, enhance business, solve problems, and boost productivity. Use CloudFlare apps to integrate new features quickly, safely, and in just one click! CloudFlare apps works with any software platform.
- No code changes
- Any platform or application
- CloudFlare apps works across platforms, software applications, content management systems (CMS) – anything that uses HTML. If your site is running multiple applications, this is the tool for you! CloudFlare lets you make changes in one place and applies them across your main website, blog, forums, micro-sites, and so on. This is perfect for ensuring an app – Google Analytics, for example – is installed on all the pages of your site.
- Limit security risks
- CloudFlare provides protection for your website – and that includes all applications you might choose to install. Each app is carefully reviewed and must meet a high security standard. If a problem or vulnerability is discovered, CloudFlare will either patch it or disable it until resolved.
- Top notch performance
- CloudFlare monitors the performance of any applications installed by apps. The application code will be positioned to maintain ultimate performance; if the app’s servers ever run into issues, your site will be protected.
- Automatic updates
- Services installed using CloudFlare apps are updated automatically. You’ll always be using the latest version with the most recent feature and security updates.
- No conflicts
- Apps distributed by CloudFlare always get along! CloudFlare removes any potential conflicts between services, and will alert you if you ever try to instal two apps that can’t work together.